Friday, April 4, 2014

Short Trip to Puncak (part 1)


Last week, last week of the month of my special month: March, exactly on 28th of March 2014, me and my university's friends went on a short trip to Puncak for some refreshment. It was called a short trip because we only go for 1 day from the morning till dark. The trip to go there was very pleasant because there are no congested road that we usually have to face to Puncak.

So then we went on some stops that were all fun gateway, not an ordinary trip like we do usually (read: wandering in Mall).

Our first stop was "Kebun Teh". This place is free of charge. As my eyes look through, the freshness of air feels so comfy with the expanse of leaf everywhere.







The Second stop was Taman Bunga Nusantara. Because we went there on weekdays, the ticket price was Rp 30.000,00. This has been a very very long time after i visited Taman Bunga when i was kid (and can't remember it)
Parking Lot


View after the entrace gate
i captured this for fun: some of my friends that included on the trip
the french themed park was so comfy to take pictures

one of the themed park inside

Anyway the sun was shining hot there. I got my skin darker the day after visiting this place with white side under my watch. But it was all worth it!

Don't forget to check out my next post, still about this trip with more extra ordinary places: Nicole's Kitchen and lounge :)

Thank you for reading (:

No comments:

Post a Comment